Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I´m Going to Boston!!!!!!!

Yay!

On Saturday - after watching a very corny German show about a pregnant Brazilian model and her Italian German Searches a Super Star winner husband, I decided to take the plunge and buy a ticket to Boston for my fall break.

This is very exciting because I have not been stateside since Christmas! Too long.

Here are a list of reasons why I am excited to visit my home stomping grounds:

-I was feeling guilty because I told my grandpa I would be there for his 99th birthday party and I thought I couldn´t make it. Now I get to celebrate.

-I want to eat so many things that I cannot eat here - I will be chowing down. The restaurant list: Bertucci´s, Emperors Choice, Fajitas and Ritas, Bear Rock Cafe

The food list: Trader Joe´s everything, in particular French Onion Soup and mini quiches, Mrs. Maughn´s bean dip, lasagna (ok, I could make this here - but this is my mom´s lasagna!), black beans, and maple sugar candy if I can find it!

-Of course to see my wonderful family members, all of whom will be there!!!!

-I get to watch On Demand television endlessly (maybe they will have the whole season of Big Love!!!)

I also plan to go to the mall, go to Barnes and Noble, visit friends, maybe get a haircut, and walk around the lake.

Sounds like heaven to me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sarah - we're a German/American couple living and occasionally teaching in Freiburg. Just happened to stumble on your blog. Might be fun to meet - but no idea how contact works . . . If you want, you could write to this e-mail address: grampsoldster@hotmail.com

Rolf and Maike