Saturday, June 16, 2007

Getting Started


Under the recommendation of my much more computer literate sister Carolyn, I am starting a blog. In a short 1.5 weeks I am moving to Germany and starting a new life. I'm getting married, living in my very first apartment, starting a job in Switzerland and over all having MAJOR LIFE CHANGES. It's exciting, it's pretty scary, and I can't wait. I figure writing about it and having a record of what's going on will help me process everything and generally vent. Also, it's a good way to keep in touch with my wonderful family whom I love very much and will miss horribly. I am making a promise to myself to keep this up so that I can look back and read over time.

Onto more exciting things. Wedding dresses!!!! I'm not so into the whole planning of weddings- but I am very into looking good in dresses and picking them out. So I will post my summer wedding dress. It reminds me of Degas' dancers and I love it. Although I will never be a ballerina (way to ungraceful and generally uncoordinated), I can at least dress like one.

No comments: