Monday, June 18, 2007

Time to Pack

In two hours Jan arrives to help me pack and visit, before I'm off. I have incredible amounts of STUFF and I need to sort it out. Luckily, that stuff is mostly clothing. But given that I haven't changed sizes in around 10 years now, and I hold on to those clothes I like, there are lots of them. But out with the clothes - in with Germany. I can only take 3 suitcases worth, so I better choose well. I don't think I'll do much clothes shopping once I get there, because the only store I seem to like is H&M..but who knows, maybe I'll discover something more. During my stint in Italy as an AFS student I managed to buy 1 shirt in a year, mostly because the Italians of Sardegna are tiny compared to me the giantess. I think that I'll fit into clothes in Germany though, so that's a plus.

I just had a cavity filled and X rays taken. My dental situation isn't horrible, but I have got to start flossing. Yuck. Also called about getting an encephalitis vaccine-apparently the ticks of the Black Forest are infecting people these days, but you can't get it in the US. I'll have to look into in Germany.

No comments: