Monday, September 10, 2007

Rock N Roll Pink Floyd

Today I am wearing my Pink Floyd T-Shirt which reminds me of Faith and my very memorable 'last night out.' We decided to hit Grendle's Den, which has the most delicious hard cider ever. Jane and I attempted the hard cider in Germany, but found that it tastes more like apple flavored vinegar than anything else. Anyway, after a few too many hard ciders, we decided that we must go dancing. Of course, we were not dressed for dancing, so we headed to Urban Outfitters to pick out some shirts. At this point I had blurry vision - I'm not sure what state Faith was in. But my blurry vision honed in on a Pink Floyd tshirt, just like the real concert t shirt I had had courtesy of Nichole C. and her brother. I had to have and bought it even though it was a size medium. Usually, I am fine with a medium, but not in tiny Urban Outfitters T-Shirts, so it is a bit tight. Not obscenely so. Where am I going with this...well, I was getting dressed to go baby sit/ English teach...so maybe I tight t shirt is not the best fashion choice...but I will wear a jacket so no big deal...


Ok, but then I noticed that I have an unusual amount of little red spots on my face. This is an unusual event for me so it sent me into make up mode. I searched for the cover up Jane left me and could not find it. But I did end up putting on the full range of Clinique make up that I recently acquired. And now, I REALLY do not look like I should be going out to babysit/teach. I'm not sure if the answer is to wash my face, or just forget about it.

Clearly these are the big issues in my life.

In other news Jan and I had a delicious dinner last night of grilled feta with vegetables. We have stolen the grill from our absentee neighbors (which reminds me I really need to water their flowers). It will be really tough to give it up in a few weeks when they return.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sarah,

I just read all your posts since early august(I'm at work in the language lab)...I'm glad you're keeping them up. Hope babysitting was good. Your stories are so funny.
I actually did get a few good hard ciders in Dresden, I think that stuff was a fluke. Grilled Feta sounds delicious. I've been eating a ton of tomato salads since mozzeralla is soooo expensive here, I have to catch myself from saying how much cheaper the food was in germany all the time(which it really is) If you want to take a trip for shopping strasbourg has cool stores that aren't H&M, as does stuttgart, but they might be more expensive. too bad there's no old navy.

Love you!