Friday, September 28, 2007

Vacation

I have a two week vacation, starting today. It feels strange because there have only been 1.5 months of school so far. The time is flying.

I am starting vacation with a nasty cold picked up from the lovely children that I babysit/teach English to. I knew I was doomed when their mother told me she was sick, as were three of the four kids. Great. I have 50 euros to show for it, but I´m not sure if it's a fair trade off.

The weather in Germany is cold, wet, and windy. Fall has very much started. The other day Jan and I heaped all the blankets we could find onto our bed, so at least we aren´t cold at night.

I am going to suggest a trip to the baths, maybe on Tuesday or Wednesday. We could use some pampering!

It´s great to get comments! Thanks!

1 comment:

racreading said...

Sarah - if it makes you feel at least a little better, if you were here you would probably be sick too! And I think if you'd visited Carolyn a week ago you'd have ended up sick. Daddy and I are recovering, but it usually takes a few weeks to get over a cold. I think the "baths" sound like a wonderful plan. LOL